Glowsticks are one of those things that kids just love and never seem to grow tired of, much like balloons! The very mention of them & my kids start jumping up and down cheering! We keep discovering new ways to play with them. Just like all the other things kids love most, they are crazy cheap. It seems the cheaper it is, the more my kids love it. I found a pack of 20 glowsticks for a dollar this year at the Dollar Store! Balloons, bubbles, glowsticks……all 3, kids LOVE!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
A few years ago for my son’s Valentine’s Day party at his private Christian school, I was looking all around Pinterest for fun new Valentine’s Day printable cards with a Christian twist. I couldn’t find any that quite fit my kid’s personality. Then I got to thinking…..hmmmm…..”He loves glowsticks.”……”Glowsticks shine”……“The Bible tells us in Matthew 5:16 “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
……..So came about my clever little Valentine’s Day Card quote with a Christian twist!
“Let your light shine Valentine, that He may be glorified!”
Here is what you do:
- Print my free Valentine’s Day card printable on card stock paper (There are 4 cards per sheet)
- Cut out the individual cards. ( I suggest using a paper-cutter)
- Have your child fill in the “To:” and “From:” sections of each card
- Use tape ( I prefer washi tape) and place the glowsticks at an angle across the heart
- For a little Extra fun you can cut out the arrows I also added to this printable and tape those to the tops of the glowsticks. Place them in the center of the glowstick
Other Fun Free Valentine’s Day printables from Mom Collaborative:
I hope your child enjoys passing out these cards this Valentines Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!