These kids art display magnets are the absolute cutest magnets on my refrigerator and have become one of my favorite ways to display my kid’s art!
I love my kid’s art! They love to color & paint and when they do they fly through whole entire sheets of paper in minutes. They draw in one corner of the paper and before they’ve barely set down their markers they are on to the next sheet of paper. I know this sounds familiar. When they finish a good one that they are proud of it immediately gets posted to the refrigerator. Before you know it there isn’t a single spot left for their masterpieces to live on our refrigerator.
So for the solution: Kids Art Display Magnets!
How To Make Kids Art Display Magnets:
What you need:
What you do:
- Cut paper to fit the size of your CD Cases
- Prepare the CD Case by following my full instructions on how to turn your CD case into a refrigerator magnet here.
- Let your kiddos have at it with the CD case sized paper & all their favorite, markers, crayons, colored pencils, water colors,,,,,etc.
- Once they’ve completed just let them place their artwork into the CD case
- Then place it on the refrigerator.
I love to display their art on the refrigerator and it’s easier to fit them all and keep the refrigerator looking clean and neat with these art display magnets. It’s like a badge of honor for them to have their artwork up on the fridge. They always hug me tight after putting their work up on it. Putting it up inside these adorable refrigerator magnets makes them feel like mommy is even prouder of them.
I love the square shape that the CD cases provide and that you can slide paper right inside the cover. I have used them in many of my DIY projects and continue to find new ways that I find them useful to me. If you aren’t as old as I am and don’t even own a CD case to up-cycle, you can find them here.
It seems I can’t stop finding new uses for all my old CD cases. This has been a favorite of mine for a while but I’m only just now sharing it with you. I hope you have fun putting this together.
If you make some, I’d love to hear how it goes!
More fun CD Case DIY projects:
- CD Case Kitchen Command Center with free printables / CD Case Spring Bingo Game with free printables / CD Case Coasters / CD Case Photo Magnets
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!