DIY Command Center
I am so excited to share my fun, easy, & functional idea for a DIY Command Center!
A while ago I had a blast using old CD cases to put some family photos in, and turned them into refrigerator magnets. After posting about them here on my blog I began to think of other fun ways that these old CD cases could be helpful to me. I made some fun spring BINGO printables for my kids to play with & slipped them into the CD cases for easier use with dry erase markers. My latest idea though is my favorite yet because it’s incredibly useful to me & I think you’ll find the same thing is true for you!
I made a Command Center using old CD cases & printables that I made to fit perfectly inside the cases. I had originally planned on using dry erase markers and then I discovered these super cool Bistro Chalk Markers & decided to use them instead! The end result was even more fun & functional!
What you need:
What you do:
- Cut out the printables to fit inside the back side of the CD cases
- Slip the printables into the back of the CD cases
- Place magnets on the opposite side of the case from the printable. I used Business Card magnets to have an extra secure hold for my cases. I think it helps them to stay put better & not fall off when they get bumped into.
- Place the CD magnets on your refrigerator or, another magnetized surface.
- Use Bistro Chalk Marker to fill in your command center.
I hope you enjoy this DIY and find it functional & useful to you! I love all the fun new ways to organize my life out there in Pinterest & Blog land. Do you have any command center tips?