Here comes Valentine’s Day!
Hearts and chocolate and love, oh my!
I have had a tiny bit too much fun getting creative with Valentine’s Day printables this year! I just can’t stop myself! This time around I wanted to make a more simple, classic Valentine’s Day printable for you all! Just in case you are wanting something without any added messages, other than to say a simple, “Happy Valentine’s Day” this year, then this is the printable you were hoping to find!
What you need:
- My free printable Valentine’s Day candy bag toppers. (width = about 4 & 1/4 inches)
- Some Treat Bags I suggest these treat bags. You can also find these at craft supply stores.
- Treats to put in the bags. You can use anything! (Candy, Balloons, stickers……) I used Valentine’s candy corns I found in the bulk candy section at Winco.
- Print out my free printable
- Cut out making sure you leave the front and back portions connected
- Fill in the “To” & “From” sections
- Fold printable in half
- Fill your treat bags
- Place bag topper on top of bag
- Staple topper in place along the left and right side along the bottom of the topper
Other Fun Free Valentine’s Day printables from Mom Collaborative:
- Valentine’s Day card printable for kids
- Valentine’s Day printable memory game
- Valentine’s Day printable bingo game
- Valentine’s Day printable love banner
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!