Valentine’s Day Card (Let Your Light Shine Valentine)
Valentine’s Day Card’s that are clever and come with fun thing-a-ma-bobbers are just way too much fun! I just adore this time of year and all the love we get to spread around!
I had a ton of fun coming up with this fun Valentine for my son’s school Valentine’s Day party a few years ago. I used the same phrase I thought up, “Let your light shine Valentine!” on the cards I first made, but this time around I made them a little bit better since I have had a while to stir up a more lovely printable for you all. My favorite part about these is that they are a non-candy Valentine treat! I wish I had these to print out a few years back! Enjoy!
- Just print my free Valentine’s Day cards
- Cut them out (I suggest using a paper-cutter)
- Use washi-tape to hold on the glow-sticks (just be careful not to activate the glow-stick just yet.)
- Be sure to have your kids fill in the “To:” and “From”
I hope your little love bugs have a blast handing these out!
Other Fun Free Valentine’s Day printables from Mom Collaborative:
- Valentine’s Day card printable for kids
- Valentine’s Day printable memory game
- Valentine’s Day printable bingo game
- Valentine’s Day printable love banner
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!