Valentine’s Day will soon be here and if you are like me you have absolutely no Valentine’s Day decorations but you kinda wish you did, even if it’s just a little something. I have made you just the thing! I put together a simple, classic, & cute love banner to add that special touch of love! Even better than the fact that it’s super simple to set up, it’s also free!
Here is what you do:
- Print out my free printable Love Banner ( I recommend printing these on cardstock paper)
- Cut out the 6 triangular banner pieces ( I used a paper cutter)
- Grab some twine, yarn, or any long string of something you love
- Tape the yarn to the back of each banner piece OR you could place whole punches in each corner and string the yarn through each piece
- Then hang it up!
I love to put it on our mantel but have also used it in our dining room window as well as the archway between our dining room and living room. It looks fun and festive just about anywhere you want to add some charm!
It’s just a small accent of love, but it warms everyone’s hearts at Valentine’s Day!
Other Fun Free Valentine’s Day printables from Mom Collaborative:
Be sure to check out my
- Valentine’s Day card printable for kids
- Valentine’s Day printable memory game
- Valentine’s Day candy bag topper
- Valentine’s Day printable bingo game
I hope you enjoy these fun Valentine’s Day printables!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!