We LOVE SLIME right now ladies!! Am I right, or am I right? My kids can never get enough of it and it keeps them occupied for long lengths of time so I can get stuff done! It’s great sensory play! I know my kids are calmer when playing with slime-happy, flubber-gak…..what have you.
So I put together a fun DIY Easter gift using some slime!
These are so easy and super fast to put together. I hope all your cute little bunnies love their carrots this Easter!
How to make Carrot Slime:
What you need:
What you do:
- Make Slime
- Place the cone in a tall glass and blow in it to get it to open up into a cone shape
- Hold the slime up above the cone and slowly let it fall down into the cone that is resting in the cup. (Tip: it will get stuck to the side and form a bubble of air at the point so once you have all of it inside the cone gently use a butter knife to coax it down in and also gently release the bubble of air as you slowly smush the slime down to the tip of the carrot cone.
- Next, remove any remaining small pieces of slime left on the top of the cone by using a small ball of it and dabbing it on the cone to get it off. There won’t be much, but this will get the cone looking nice and neat.
- Tie on the green curling ribbon.
- Curl the ribbon
Other Mom Collaborative Favorite Easter ideas:
- Happy Slime
- Soft Playdough
- Also, don’t forget to give the kids this cool Spring Bingo Game too!
For inspiration on how to put all these cool new Easter gifts together check out:
Add that extra special touch by using these Easter treat bag toppers I made just for all you Easter Bunnies out there!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!