I think it’s safe to say that pineapples are a big hit whether in your mouth or as a print on your kid’s outfits, so I couldn’t resist making some Pineapple Slime and jumping in on all the fun! I have said it before and I’m not afraid to say it again, “We love slime right now ladies!” am I right or am I right?
There are so many adorable pineapple inspired crafts and works of art out there right now but I have to say my favorite pineapple inspired work of art so far is this free pineapple printable from Liz On Call! The quote is just too adorable combined with the colors and graphics on this printable! It just won me over! Did I mention she offers it for free right now! Such a sweet deal! Click on the photo below to get yours!
My other top favorite is this adorable printable pineapple pillow box from, Let’s Wrap Stuff, that I am using to make my Pineapple Slime party favors! Click on the photo below to get yours!
How To Make Pineapple Slime Party Favors in a Pillow Box:
What you need:
- Elmers glue
- Liquid starch
- Yellow food coloring
- Snack baggy
- Double sided tape or glue stick
- Printable Pineapple Pillow Box from Let’s Wrap Stuff
What you do:
- Print, cut, and fold & tape the Pineapple Pillow Boxes
- Make Pineapple Slime by mixing 1 cup glue with 2/3 cup liquid starch. Add in yellow food coloring.
- Mix these 3 ingredients together for about 5-10 minutes until you get that nice slime consistency. I have found it helps to let the ingredients set for a few minutes in between mixing. Once you are done mixing, knead the slime for a bit until it feels and behaves the way you would like. (Yep it’s that easy!)
- Put the Pineapple Slime into the snack sized zip-close bag
- Simply slip the baggy with the Pineapple Slime in it into the Pineapple Pillow Boxes
How To Make Pineapple Slime Party Favors in a jar:
What you need:
- Pineapple slime (See Above)
- Small canning jars (Gold lids are best)
- Sheet of green construction paper
- Sheet of green tissue paper
- Double sided sticky tape
What you do:
- Place Pineapple Slime into the jars.
- Cut out green construction paper to fit under lid seel
- Make a small 4-inch long fan out of green tissue paper
- Place the construction paper on the lid
- Cut a small 1/2 in. cut in the middle of the fan so it will lay flat on top the jar lids
- Using double-sided tape, tape the green tissue paper fan on top of the construction paper and slip the ends under the jar seal.
That is all!
I think these Pineapples would be such a fun addition to any summer inspired party! The new Disney hit Moana is inspiring birthday party themes all over the place! These Pineapple Slime Party favors would be the perfect fit!
Be sure to check out my Slime Party Favors with free printables:
For other fun sensory play recipes be sure to check out my:
I hope you have fun making them!
Thanks for visiting,
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!