These 4 simple flamingo party DIY ideas are sure to impress and are cheap, easy, and so fun!
It seems flamingos have taken over for one of the most favorite party themes of the decade! I couldn’t resist joining in on all the pink flamingo fun! So I came up with 3 flamingo party ideas I think you’ll love, & applied a very fitting craft from my friend Stacey, at Glued To My Crafts!
Since pineapples and flamingos have become quite the lovely pair, you’ll find some adorable yellow pineapple DIY ideas amongst all the pink!
DIY Pink Flamingo Cupcake Candy Toppers
How To Make Pink Flamingo Candy Cupcake Toppers:
What you need:
- Pink, white, & black candy melts
- Cake pop sticks
- Wax paper
- Printable Flamingo Paper Puppets HERE by The TomKat Studio
- 2 oz plastic squeeze bottles
What you do:
- Place the flamingo printable under wax paper
- Heat up pink candy melts in a glass bowl in the microwave for 3o seconds at a time adding in about 1 tsp. Crisco per 1 cup candy melts.
- Scrape the melted candy melt into plastic bottle
- Use the plastic bottle to outline the flamingo in pink where there is pink on the paper.
- Then fill in the pink of the flamingo
- Next heat up the white candy melts and fill in the small section between the pink & black
- Then heat up the black candy melts and fill in the beak of the flamingos
- TIP: When filling in each section of the flamingo do so in a back and forth pattern or in a swirl towards the middle. Then using the bottle tip, guide the melt to make it even and as smooth as you’d like.
- Skip the legs!
- Once dry, slowly peel away from the wax paper and turn over
- Place about an inch of the cake pop stick into the candy melt and then place it on the back of the flamingos. Add a dollop of melt to secure and let it dry.
To Make Pineapple Cupcake Toppers see my post here!
DIY Pineapple Slime
To Make Pineapple Slime See My Post: Here
Popsicle Stick Flamingo Craft
Flamingo Craft Tutorial is by, Stacey at Glued To My Crafts Click: Here
I hope you enjoy putting together some or all of these simple DIY flamingo party ideas!
Thanks for visiting,
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!