This summer watermelon parties are popping up all over the place and I have the perfect watermelon slime party favors to add to all the fun!
I decided to combine 2 of our favorite things when coming up with this fun DIY watermelon party favor! We are crazy about slime-gak-flubber and we can not get enough watermelon! SO I decided that WATERMELON SLIME would be a winning combo for sure!
I wanted to create a favor that didn’t require lots and lots of work to cut and put together. With just a couple easy straight lines to cut, one fold, and 2 staples, I think I’ve found just the thing!
How to make DIY Watermelon Slime Party Favors:
What you need:
- Red Slime-gak-flubber (See my recipe here)
- Snack size zip-close baggies
- My free watermelon treat bag toppers (see end of post)
- Black Sharpie felt tip marker
- Stapler or tape
- Scissors or paper cutter
What you do:
- Make homemade red slime AKA Happy Flubber. See recipe here
- Print and cut the treat bag toppers
- Use the black sharpie to decorate the plastic bag with black seeds like a watermelon.
- Place the red slime inside and zip close bag
- Staple or tape the treat bag toppers over the closing of the zip-close baggie
I hope you have lots of fun putting these together! This one may even be easy enough to have your 6 & up kids help out in putting them together!
Other Fun Slime Ideas By Mom Collaborative:
Thanks for visiting!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Enter your email address to receive your free Watermelon Party Favor printable sent to your inbox!