I made these free printable flamingo party favors for the busy moms with a smart budget! Birthday parties these days can be hard to plan and even harder to put together, so I wanted to make something for you that you could put together very easily and without spending the big bucks! With just a couple straight cuts to make and two staples, I hope you save time with these!
I made 4 different flamingo party favors for you to choose from
How To Make Flamingo Party Favors with Pink Slime:
What you need:
- My free printable flamingo party favors (At end of post)
- Pink slime or flubber
- Snack sized zip-close baggies
- Scissors or paper cutter
What you do:
- Print the flamingo party favors of your choice,
- Then cut and fold free printable flamingo party favors
- Make pink slime/flubber with my recipe here
- Fill bags with the slime
- Tape the top of the bags to the inside of the printable to hold in place while stapling
- Staple the printable topper to the top of the bags.
That is it!
Be sure to check out my Slime Party Favors with free printables:
For other fun sensory play recipes be sure to check out my:
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you stick around awhile and come back soon!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!