If you are looking for a fun craft to do with your kids this 4th of July these fireworks party hats are just the thing!
How to make Fireworks Party Hats:
What you need:
- Free printable party hat (I used this one)
- White cardstock paper
- Puffy paints
- Yarn or ribbon
- Double-sided tape
- *Optional hole-punch
What you do:
- Print and cut out the party hats.
- Lay party hats out flat.
- Have kids design their own fireworks on to the hats using the puffy paints. (don’t get it on the fold)
- Allow to dry for several hours.
- Place double-sided tape along the outside of the fold and connect it to the inside of the hat on the other side.
- Punch holes in the sides of the hat and tie yarn or ribbon to each side of the hat.
Remember to supervise and that bubble paint can be messy so prepare as you see fit.
Wear your hats and enjoy!!! Happy 4th of July!!!
Be sure to check out my other 4th of July ideas here!
Thanks for visiting!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!