If you are hosting a party this 4th of July this 4th of July slime party favors are sure to be a hit with the kids!
They are so easy to put together and super fun to play with!
How to make 4th of July Slime Party Favors:
What you need:
- Free printable 4th of July party favor (See end of post to download)
- Slime (recipe here) in red, white, & blue colors
- Snack sized zip-close bags
- Double-sided tape
What you do:
- Print and cut out & fold the free printable party favor toppers.
- Make slime in red, white, and blue. *(I think it goes without saying but these colors will combine to make purple slime)*
- Place one row of each color carefully into the snack sized bags
- Close and tape the bags inside the party favor toppers.
- Using double-sided tape secure topper to bags of slime.
Please note that slime is a sensory activity that should be supervised by an adult. Also, it can be messy so take precautions to protect what you need to. Thanks so much!
That’s it! Enjoy!
Be sure to check out my Slime Party Favors with free printables:
For other fun sensory play recipes be sure to check out my:
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you stick around awhile and come back soon!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!