If your kiddo likes slime and Popsicles then these free Popsicle slime party favors are sure to be a hit for your next summer party!
How to Make Popsicle Slime Party Favors:
What you need:
- Free printable Popsicle slime party favors (See end of post)
- White cardstock paper
- Jumbo Popsicle sticks
- Snack sized zip-close baggies
- Stapler, tape, & X-Acto knife
- Slime in various colors (recipe here)
What you do:
- Print and cut out Popsicle slime party favors. You can use a paper trimmer to cut the straight sides and scissors for the rounded sections.
- Use a white colored pencil to make a crease in the fold of the favor
- Cut a slice in the fold the same width of the jumbo popsicle sticks.
- Slide the Popsicle stick into place.
- Tape the Popsicle stick down on the inside to secure in place.
- Close and staple the favor shut on the straight sides only leaving room at the top to fit the favor gifts inside the top of the Popsicle.
Make the slime and put about 1/4 cup of slime into the snack bags. Keep the slime in a small section of the bags and fold over the remaining empty bags on top of the slime and slip into the tops of the Popsicles.
There are 6 Popsicles to choose from!
Be sure to check out my Slime Party Favors with free printables:
For other fun sensory play recipes be sure to check out my:
Sign up below to get your free printable Popsicle Party Favors sent to your inbox!
Free Printable Popsicle Party Favors
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you stick around awhile and come back soon!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!