It is a hot summer where we are and as much as we love to be outside in the sun, sometimes being inside with fun summer bingo and memory games is a great way to rest a relax in between all the outdoor fun!
These two games are an easy way to settle down with your kids or the whole family and enjoy a bit of summer fun competition!
Set Up Summer Bingo & Memory Games:
To Play Summer Bingo Game:
- Print as many game cards as you need on regular or cardstock white paper. (up to 8) (Free Printable at end of post)
- Print one extra game card to cut up for the bingo drawing cards.
- Slip the bingo cards inside plastic paper protector sheets
- Use dry erase markers to mark your bingo cards.
- Have someone draw cards and begin playing!
To Play Summer Memory Game:
- Print memory game on white cardstock paper.
- Be sure to click the print on “two side” option so that it will print on both sides of the paper.
- Cut up the memory game pieces!
- Lay out all the memory game pieces and begin playing!
Free Summer Bingo Printable
Sign up and get the free printable!
Free Summer Memory Game!
Get free printable sent to your inbox!
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you stick around awhile and come back soon!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!