I am in love with the watermelon birthday party theme and this free One in a melon printable would be the perfect party attire for your birthday kiddo! I also just love it for no reason at all other than that your kiddo is “One in a melon!”. If you are throwing a watermelon party I have a free watermelon party favor topper printable for free as well! Look for the link towards the end of the post!
How to use the One in a melon printable:
What you need:
- T-shirt transfers for white fabrics.
- White T-shirt or onesie
- Iron & thick pillow case or fabric to iron on top of (not an ironing board)
- Free One in a melon printable (Get printable at end of this post)
What you do:
- Print out the size you would like of the free “One in a melon printable” options.
- Iron your shirt first and let cool.
- Cut out the printable exactly to fit the instructions on your transfer kit
- Follow the package directions in your t-shirt iron on transfer kit.
- Helpful tips: Make a day before needed, be sure to remove any lint or other small & hard to see hairs from the t-shirt before placing the transfer on it. Follow the directions exactly as provided in the transfer kit that you buy to get the best results!
Please note: This is not a safe activity for a child unsupervised. Please make sure your child is age appropriate if helping you to make this. You will want to be sure to make it ahead of time as the t-shirt is supposed to set up for a day before it is worn.
I hope your sweet one in a melon loves their new t!!
For my free watermelon themed party favor printable click here!
Thanks for visiting and be sure to look around a while!!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
"One in a Melon" Free Iron on!
Get the printable sent to your inbox!