Are you planning a trip to Italy, perhaps you are a nanny working there, or you are a lucky one who lives there? I am none of those, so instead my kids and I are going to enjoy studying Italy and having fun with this Italian bingo game along with our studies.
If you are planning a trip to Italy these would be the perfect game to keep your family occupied on your flight there.
For the nanny in Italy, you will certainly make those kiddo’s parents happy to find you playing this bingo game with their children.
If you live there already and need a fun new activity to celebrate your beautiful country with your children, then this Italy bingo game is here to help you out!
Or maybe you are a mom or teacher like me looking for a fun way to make learning about other countries and cultures fun for the kids. If so, grab one of my free Italy bingo game printables! They are free and sure to bring some good fun to your learning!
How To Play Italy Bingo:
What you need:
- Free Italy Bingo Game Printable (See end of post)
- White cardstock or printer paper
- Clear plastic paper protectors
- Dry erase markers
- Siccors or paper-trimmer
What you do:
- Print off the 4 bingo game cards plus one extra to cut up for the game drawing pieces.
- Slip the game cards into the plastic paper protectors.
- Begin playing by drawing cards and marking off the game squares with the dry erase markers until someone gets five in a row! BINGO!
- Play the game using the center square “Italy” as a free square.
I hope you have a great time playing this game! I have loads and loads of free printables for you to enjoy so be sure to check out my “Freebies” section of the blog!
Thanks for visiting! I hope you hang out a while!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Free Italy Bingo Game
Get the free printable sent to your inbox!