If you are throwing a Halloween party and need a party favor or perhaps you need a fun treat for your kids to deliver at school, these 3 fun monochromatic Halloween treat bag toppers are just what you need! They are very easy to put together and these printables fit the tops of any zip-close sandwich baggie or snack baggie or on top of a 3.75 x 6-inch treat bag. Put anything you’d like, inside the bags and top with these spooky, yet adorable toppers!
How To Make Halloween Treat Bags:
What you need:
- My free printable Halloween Treat Bag Toppers (See end of post)
- White cardstock paper
- Halloween treats
- Snack-sized zip-close baggies or if you are downloading the smaller (bat only) printable you will want a 3.75 x 6 inch treat bag.
- Scissors or paper cutter
What you do:
- Print the Halloween treat bag toppers of your choice
- Then cut and fold the treat bag toppers
- Fill the snack bags with treats
- Tape the top of the bags to the inside of the printable to hold in place while stapling
- Staple the printable topper to the top of the bags.
That is it!
Halloween Treat Bag Topper
Small Treat Bag Topper (Bat Only)
For a much smaller treat bag topper to fit a 3.75 x 6 inch treat bag you will want this smaller printable.
Small Halloween treat bag toppers(Bats)
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!