For a super cheap and easy couple’s Halloween costume use this free printable press pass combined with a few items you may already have laying around the house!
I feel like Halloween sneaks up on us every year and when I finally get my kid’s Halloween costumes figured out, I am totally lost as to what my husband and I should be. I am usually running out of time and don’t want to spend much money on costumes for my husband and I. So this year’s winning choice for a cheap, easy, and creative couple’s Halloween costume was Lois Lane and Clark Kent. All I had to buy was 2 pairs of Superman glasses and one Superman shirt for my husband, the rest we had in our closet already. The only thing I couldn’t get my hands on was a FREE printable Daily Planet Press Pass, so I made my own and I am offering it to you for FREE right here. (See end of post)
How To Make a Press Pass:
What you need:
- Free printable press passes (See end of post)
- 2 clear plastic Baggies
- yarn or string
- hole punch
- A photo you can print small enough for the ID on your pass
What you do:
- Print and cut out the free printable press passes
- Open up a new document on your computer and insert your photo ID
- Shrink the photo to fit the size of the press pass ID section by holding it up next to the photo on your computer. It should print about that same size.
- Glue on the IDs to the press passes
- Slip pass inside a baggie and cut off excess bag, leaving a little space to fold it over and tape closed on the back of the ID
- Punch a hole in the top center of your badges and slip the yarn through.
- Tie and wear!
I hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Thanks for visiting,