If you are looking for an easy Christmas Party gift for your kiddos to make this year, these candy star party treats are so easy and fun for your kids to personalize!
How To Make Christmas Candy Star Party Treats:
What You Need:
- Free Star Candy Templates & Free Christmas Tree Gift Tag Printables (see end of post)
- White Candy Melts or white chocolate chips
- Crisco (If adding food coloring)
- Lollipop Sticks
What you Do:
- Print out my free Christmas Tree Tags and Star Candy Templates. (See end of post)
- Lay star candy template under wax paper.
- Melt 1 Cup of white chocolate with 2 tsp of Crisco (without Crisco the candies will harden when mixed with food coloring so be sure to add the Crisco if using food coloring) I melt them 30 seconds at a time in the microwave (May double this recipe).
- Optional* Mix in any color of food coloring you choose or leave white and add sprinkles.
- Leave colored candy melts aside to attach the lollipop sticks at the end.
- Using a short cup open up the sandwich sized baggie and carefully pour the candy melts into the corner of the baggie. Twist baggie releasing any air and zip close.
- Allow the candy melts to sit for about a minute or so, so that it isn’t runny nor hardened.
- Cut a very, very small hole in the tip of the baggie.
- Allow your child to outline the candy templates and then fill in as they wish.
- Top with sprinkles after each individual star, as the candy hardens very quickly.
- Once all of your candies in that same color are done let the candy harden.
- Then using your same colored candy melt you had set aside/reheat 30 seconds at a time (See above) dip or roll the lollipop stick in the melt and then center it on the back of the candy.
- It will secure in just a minute or 2.
- Fill in the “To: & From:” section of the Christmas tags.
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole through the top of the Christmas trees.
- Slide the stick through the front and secure with tape on the back of the tag.
That is it! You could slide these into clear plastic gift bags or a zip-close baggie to keep clean and secure.
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Thanks for visiting,
Free Christmas Tree Star Candy