As a parent, teacher, childcare porvider, or a relative of a child it isn’t uncommon to hear some kid quotes you don’t ever want to forget! Raise your hand if like me you think you will never forget that adorable phrase your kid just said! Right? I have a hard time too! Or how about remembering your child’s first words and when they said them?!
Those sweet little words that come from the littlest ones are something we want to hang on to!
We want to be able to share those adorable quotes with them some day or even just share them with our spouse or friend to spread the smile our little ones put on our face when they said what they did! Am I right?!
So, since those sweet words vanish into the past all to quickly I have made a printable for you to keep on hand for just these occasions! These free “Quote Your Kid” printables are just what you need to treasure those sweet quotes forever!
How To Use “Quote Your Kid” Printables:
What You Need:
- My free printable “Quote Your Kid” in your choice of 2 different sizes (See end of post)
- Your choice of a laminator, Old CD case, or a plastic paper sleeve.
- Ethier a Dry Erase Marker, Chalk Marker, or Wet Erase Marker
What You Do:
- Print free printable “Quote Your Kid” in the size you choose below (See end of post)
- Laminate the “Quote Your Kid” printable or place inside CD Case or plastic sleeve.
- When a child says something you don’t want to forget grab your printable, a dry erase marker/wet erase marker/chalk marker and quote your kid.
- Fill in the top line/rectangle with the child’s name and the date in the bottom line/rectangle
- Take a picture using your smart phone
Post the photo from your smart phone into your private Instagram account.
When it is time to print out your photos on Instagram print them into an Instagram Photo Book and keep your child’s quote safe to share with them for years to come!
CD Case Quote Your Kid Free Printable
Quote Your Kid Free Printable
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Thanks for visiting,