Sometimes gift cards are the best gift we can think to give at Christmas time & adding a fun gift card envelope to deliver them in can make the giving a bit more fun! I don’t know about you but I LOVE getting gift cards for Christmas!
These free printable snowflake gift card envelopes come in 12 different color options, so picking the right one for someone should be easy!
How To Use Snowflake Gift Card Envelopes:
What You Need:
- My free Snowflake Gift Card Printable (See end of post)
- Regular white paper or card stock paper
- glue stick/glue or double-sided tape
What You Do:
- Print the gift card envelopes (See end of post)
- Cut out the shape of the envelopes
- Fold over the side flaps in toward the plain white part of the envelope
- Make a crease by folding the top of the envelope over to the back with the colored sides facing out
- Place a tiny bit of glue or double-sided tape along the side flaps
- Fold the top over and attach on to the side flaps
Merry Christmas! If you make these I would absolutely love to see how it turned out! If sharing on Instagram #momcollaborative
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Thanks for visiting,