If you are looking for an easy and quick teacher Christmas gift idea look no further!
I was cutting up snowflakes for my son’s teacher this winter and the scissors she had for me to use were old and worn. So when I was thinking of what the kids could get this year for their teacher Christmas gift, I thought scissors would be fun! I found a pack of two red Scotch scissors at Target you can also get them on Amazon here. I also made a fun & free printable for you to download (see end of post) to slip the scissors into for your child’s teacher.
How To Make a Scissors Teacher Christmas Gift:
- Print my free printable (see end of post)
- Simply cut out the printable
- Fold it in half
- Staple the sides
- Have your child fill in the teacher’s name and sign with love at the bottom
- Slip the scissors in the top
- *Optional cover the blades with a bit of tissue paper and tape to secure them
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Thanks for visiting,