For that magical Unicorn party you are hosting I have made the most adorable unicorn birthday party favors! I know that the little ones are going to go crazy over these!
I have made a free printable for you to make these unicorn birthday party favors cheap and easy for you to put together! (SEE END OF POST)
How To Make Unicorn Birthday Party Favors:
What you need:
- Free printable Unicorn Birthday Party Favors
Free Unicorn Party Favor
- Slime (recipe here)
- glitter (optional)
- Cone shaped cellophane treat bags
- curling ribbon about 18 inches long per strand
What you do:
- Make pink slime and add in a few tablespoons of gold glitter (Make slime any color you would like)
- Print and cut out free printable unicorn birthday party favors
- Fold the favors in half
- Cut 12″ clear cellophane cone shaped treat & favor bags down to about 6.5″ to make a smaller horn for the unicorn.
- Allow the slime to slowly drop down into the cone. The slime will stick to the sides of the bag and it will take a little patience to get the slime into the tip of the cone. I used a chopstick to slowly coax it in and allow the air bubbles to release. If you made the slime like in the recipe here, then it will work out best.
- Cut about 2 different colors of curling ribbon about 18″ each for each favor you are making. Try and use colors that match the printable.
- Tie the ribbon around the cellophane bag. Secure the bag completely tight and meet the ribbon all the way up to the slime so that the horn of the unicorn is full and cone shaped.
- Slip the tied end into the party favor and tape it down in the center.
- If you are happy with the placement of the slime/horn fold over 2 more pieces of tape to secure the party favor together.
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!