I am excited to share with you these magical little Unicorn pillow boxes!
I created these unicorn pillow boxes so that they could be used as birthday party favors, valentine’s day gift boxes, or for a birthday or anytime gift box.
How To Make Unicorn Pillow Boxes:
What You Need:
- Free printable (See end of post)
- White cardstock paper
- Glue or double-sided sticky tape
- Scorer or closed pen tip
What You Do:
- Print out the free printable Unicorn Pillow Boxes .(see end of post)
- Cut out the outline of the pillow boxes.
- On the back of the pillow boxes use a scorer ( I used a tip of a closed pen and placed the boxes up against a window to see the lines better) to score the 4 curved lines and the 2 straight lines. Score the back of the Unicorn horn where the tab meets the horn.
- Fold & crease along the two straight lines and the 4 curved lines.
- Use double sided tape or a glue-stick to secure shut leaving one end open to slide the gifts inside.
- Tape the horn to the top of the pillow boxes.
- Put your treat/gift inside the pillow boxes and secure shut with tape or glue.
For more unicorn party ideas be sure to check out my Unicorn Party Favor Slime with Free Printable!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers.