I am excited to share my unicorn valentine juice boxes with you! These unicorn valentines are so easy to put together and are sure to be a big hit! Did I mention the printable is free!
How To Make Unicorn Valentine Juice Boxes:
What you need:
- Free printable unicorn juice box valentine below
Unicorn Juice Box Valentine Free Printable
- White printer paper
- Pink paper
- R. W. KNUDSEN Organic juice in the 6.75 oz boxes
- Tape & glue
What you do:
- Print and cut out the free printable Unicorn Valentine (See Above).
- Have the child fill in the “To: & From” sections before you put them on the juice boxes.
- Cut out pink paper to fit the juice box.
- Wrap the pink paper and tape followed by the Unicorn printable to the juice box.
- Fold the tab on the Unicorn horn and glue and tape to the top of the juice box.
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers.