I am absolutely in LOVE with these Valentine’s Day pillow boxes! I think you are going to fall in love too once you get them in your hands!
How To Make Valentine’s Day Pillow Boxes:
What You Need:
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Pillow Boxes (see below)
Valentine's Day Pillow Box Printables
- White cardstock paper
- glue-stick or double-sided-sticky-tape
- Something to put inside!
What You Do:
- Print the free printable. (see above)
- Cut out the pillow boxes following along the outer edge.
- Hold the pillow boxes up to a window faced away from you and score the 2 straight lines and 4 curved lines with a pointed object. (I used a wood knitting needle)
- fold the flaps together and either glue or tape closed leaving one end open to insert the Valentine’s day gift/treats.
- Put the treat/gift inside the Valentine’s Day pillow boxes and close the flap sealing with glue or tape.
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers.