For anyone in need of a fun and candy-free Valentine for your kids to give out this year, these Valentine Slime gifts are just the thing you need!
I did my best to make these easy to put together with a simple zip-close baggie, my free printable and some slime.
How To Make Valentine Slime Gifts:
What You Need:
- Free printable Valenslime’s Day Treat Bag Toppers
Free Printable ValenSLIME's Day Treat Topper
- Snack sized zip-close baggie
- Slime (See Recipe Here)
- Tape/double-sided tape
- Scissors or paper-trimmer
What You Do:
- Make homemade red slime. (See recipe here)
- Print and cut the treat bag toppers.
- Place the red slime inside and zip close bag.
- Tape the treat bag toppers over the zip-close baggies by placing rolled tape or double-sided tape between the baggie and the topper to hold in place. Also secure the baggie top in place inside the topper at the fold to keep in center of the topper.
Other Fun Slime Ideas By Mom Collaborative:
Thanks for visiting!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!