Pineapple themed birthday parties call for pineapple cupcake toppers!
These pineapple cupcake toppers are made with yummy white chocolate and couldn’t be easier and more satisfying to create and eat!
How To Make Pineapple Candy Cupcake Toppers:
What you need:
- Yellow, white, & green candy melts or white candy melts and food coloring.
- Cake pop sticks
- Wax paper
- Printable pineapples HERE from The Imagination Box
- 2 oz plastic squeeze bottles or zip-close baggies
What you do:
- Place the pineapple printable under wax paper
- Heat up yellow candy melts in a glass bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time adding in about 1 tsp. Crisco per 1 cup candy melts.
- Scrape the melted candy melt into plastic bottle or zip-close baggie. (make small cut in baggie corner)
- Use the plastic bottle or baggie to outline the base of the pineapple in yellow & then fill it in.
- Glide the tip of the bottle in criss-cross motions to make a pineapple pattern in it.
- Next heat up the white candy melts and stir in green food coloring & Crisco, or use green candy melts.
- Outline the top of the pineapple with green (Use the tops as a guide but not a perfect match)
- Then fill in with green and dab the tip of the bottle to make points in the middle.
- TIP: When filling in each section of the pineapple do so in a back and forth pattern or in a swirl towards the middle.
- Once dry, slowly peel away from the wax paper and turn over
- Place about an inch of the cake pop stick into the candy melt and then place it on the back of the pineapples. Add a dollop of melt to secure and let it dry.
Be sure to check out my DIY Pineapple Slime Party Favors too!
Thanks for visiting,
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!