This beautiful flower garden egg carton craft is by far my favorite craft we’ve yet to do! Those flowers in that adorable egg carton garden bed just makes me smile every time I pass by it!
This flower garden egg carton craft would make a wonderful mother’s day gift or spring decoration!
How To Make An Egg Carton Flower Garden:
What You Need:
What You Do:
- Cut the bottom of the egg carton apart form the top leaving the top section for the garden bed.
- Cut up the bottom of the egg carton by cutting out each egg slot separately.
- Then form each (only need 5) of those egg slots in to the shape of a flower. (see photo)
- Paint the outside of the top of the egg carton green like grass and the inside of it brown like dirt.
- Next color 5 of the egg carton slots/flowers.
- Make a small slot/hole in the base of each flower so that the straws can slide through, but keeping it tight enough to prevent the flowers from sliding down the straws. If the flowers do slide down the straws, then add a little glue with a glue gun to the flowers to hold them in place.
- Place the straws/completed flowers into the garden bed holes. (see photo)
More Fun Crafts For Kids On Mom Collaborative:
Thanks for visiting!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!