My son understands Star Wars far beyond my comprehension and so I knew he would thoroughly enjoy making a BB-8 craft.
If you have kids who are Star Wars fans this is a project they are sure to enjoy!
I have been hoping to come up with more crafts for all the boy moms out there who have sons who enjoy crafting but simply wouldn’t dream of making anything they qualified as girly. SO here is BB-8!
How To Make a Star Wars Inspired BB-8 Droid:
What You Need:
- Empty cereal box or some type of cardboard
- White Elmer’s glue
- Black & Orange Marker
- White Chalk Marker or white chalk
- Black, orange, silver and white glitter
What You Do:
- Sketch a BB-8 droid on to the cardboard. (I used this drawing guide here)
- Outline each section by color using the markers. (See photo)
- *Important* Color in the white section all the way with chalk marker or white paint so that if your “white” glitter ends up being clear, the white area will still look white when the glue dries.
- Using glue fill in all of the silver sections and then apply the silver glitter. Shake off the glitter and tap on the back of the cardboard to make sure all the access glitter comes off.
- Next perform the same steps above in orange, then black and last white.
- Let it dry thoroughly and then cut it out!
Thanks for visiting!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!