Unicorns are everywhere, so how about some unicorn gift card holders!! I made these easy to put together unicorn gift card holders in a rainbow of 9 different colors! They could be used for a single gift card or they could be used for a small party favor as well!
How To Make Unicorn Gift Card Holders:
What You Need:
- My free Unicorn Gift Card Holders Printable (See below)
Free Unicorn Gift Card Holder
- Regular white paper or thin card stock paper
- glue stick
What you Do:
- Print the gift card holders (See above)
- Cut out the gift card holders
- Fold over the side flaps in toward the plain white part of the holder
- Make a crease by folding the top of the envelope over to the back with the colored sides facing out
- Place a tiny bit of glue or double-sided tape along the side flaps
- Fold the top over and attach on to the side flaps
That is it!
Choose your favorite unicorn gift card holder from 9 different colors, or use them all!
You don’t want to miss out on all my other unicorn posts and freebies so be sure to see below for more unicorn ideas!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!