You all loved my unicorn printable juice box wraps that I made for Valentine’s Day so much that I thought you might also like unicorn birthday parties juice boxes as well!
How To Make Unicorn Birthday Party Juice Boxes:
What you need:
- Free printable for unicorn birthday party juice boxes (See below)
Unicorn Birthday Party Juice Box Printables
Get printable sent to your inbox!
- White printer paper
- Pink paper
- Honest Kids juice boxes or R. W. KNUDSEN Organic juice in the 6.75 oz boxes
- Tape & glue
What you do:
- Print and cut out the free printable Unicorn juice box wrap.
- Remove the straw from the juice box.
- Cut out pink (any color you choose) paper to fit the juice box.
- Wrap the pink paper around the juice box and tape it on the back
- Wrap the Unicorn printable to the juice box making sure to align the unicorn face to the front of the juice box and tape it on the back.
- Tape the straw to the back of the juice box.
- Fold the tab on the Unicorn horn and glue and tape to the top of the juice box.
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links: From time to time, you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers.