This Mother’s Day I couldn’t resist the adorable Llama theme and so I created these precious Llama Mother’s Day Cards! If you are the husband of a mom with toddlers these cards would be especially perfect from them!
Llama Mother’s Day Card How To:
What You Need:
- Free printable Llama Mother’s Day Cards (See directly below)
Free Llama Mother's Day Cards
- White Cardstock paper
- scissors or paper-cutter
What You Do:
- The download is free and all you need to do is choose what option of the 4 different choices that you would like to print.
- Print on white cardstock paper.
- Cut out using the colored border as your guide to cut just on the outside of.
- Crease the very center of the card and fold together!
I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day celebrating those special women in your life!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!