A nice cool & refreshing snack like these delicious unicorn yogurt bark snacks are exactly what my kids want after a lot of activity outside in the nice warm sunny weather. Though I am sure they would love to have ice cream every time for snack I prefer a healthier choice for them. This delicious and healthy Strawberry yogurt bark recipe by hellowonderful.co is the perfect snack that is delicious, refreshing, and healthy!
Since my daughter is so in to unicorns right now along with nearly every girl her age, I thought it would be fun to make unicorn yogurt bark!
These adorable and healthy unicorn bark snacks for kids would be a wonderful snack to provide at a unicorn theme birthday party. It would also be a wonderful birthday breakfast treat or snack for a birthday kiddo on their birthday.
How To Make Unicorn Yogurt Bark:
What Your Need:
- Unicorn cookie cutter
- freezer paper
- *optional zip-close freezer bags
What You Do:
- Prepare yogurt bark by using the recipe here. !!!WITH A FEW CHANGES WHEN FREEZING!!!
- Set a timer for 30 minutes and place bark in freezer
- After 30 minutes if the bark is beginning to freeze but not all the way solid carefully cut out the yogurt bark with the unicorn cookie cutter. Be sure to very slowly wiggle the cookie cutter just a little bit to establish a nice separation between the unicorn shape and the bark surrounding it.
- Leave the unicorns in place inside the rest of the bark as it shouldn’t be hard enough to lift and separate from the rest of the bark.
- Freeze for another few hours.
- You will know the Unicorn yogurt bark is ready to serve once you can lift up the bark without it falling apart.
- Separate the unicorn yogurt bark from the rest of the bark.
- Keep the remaining yogurt bark in a zip lock freezer bag to keep fresh and serve the unicorn yogurt bark or keep fresh inside a freezer bag making sure that each unicorn is separated from one another so they do not stick together.
I hope your kiddos enjoy this yummy, healthy snack!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!