The school year is upon us once again and it’s time to gather some fun new kids lunch ideas for school! This healthy unicorn, DIY kid’s lunchable is the perfect back to school lunch for your kiddo!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
DIY Unicorn Lunchable:
What You Need:
- Reusable lunchable container
- Unicorn cookie cutter (I got mine here)
- Other fruits such as strawberries, cantaloupe, or grapes
- Granola Bar
- Sprinkles (optional)
What You Do:
- Cut even slices of watermelon the same depth as the cookie cutter
- Use cookie cutter to cut out the watermelon
- Place a portion of yogurt into one section of the lunchable container and add sprinkles on top (keep in mind the sprinkles will slowly absorb into the yogurt over time)
- Place unicorn watermelon in another section of the lunchable container along with assorted fruits to surround it
- Add a granola bar (Leave in wrapper to keep dry)
- For even more unicorn fun be sure to add my free printable unicorn juice box wrap!
More unicorn kids lunch ideas:
If you would like to add more unicorn fun to this lunchable be sure to check out my free printable unicorn juice box wrapper! (here)