These adorable llama DIY notebook printables are easy to put together and sure to be a hit with your little llama lovers! There are 3 different notebooks to choose from including 2 with Llamas and one with fun cacti! Take your pick or take all three! They are all free just look below to grab yours!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Llama DIY Notebook
What You Need:
- White Card Stock Paper
- Free Printable Llama DIY Notebook Printables (Click links below)
- staples or hole-punch and yarn/string
- Paper to fill in the notebook
What You Do:
- Print the free Llama DIY Notebook printable/s of your choice above on to the white card-stock paper
- Cut them out
- Cut out lined or plain paper to fill in each notebook to fit the size of the front and back covers
- Either staple the edges together or place 3 hole-punches in through the notebooks and tie together with yarn
- Save the remaining excess paper scraps for scrap papers for simple notes, for color testing when coloring, or recycle the leftovers.
More Free Llama Printables on Mom Collaborative: