Adding a fun splash of color to your unicorn room decor couldn’t be easier or cheaper than this DIY pom pom unicorn craft! With a free unicorn printable template, some scraps of cardboard from an empty cereal box, a few pom poms and glue, you’ve got yourself a nearly free work of art!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
DIY Pom Pom Unicorn Wall Art
What You Need:
- Free Unicorn Template Printable (Click here)
- Empty cereal box or other cardboard
- Pom Poms (I used this size here)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Tape I used duck-tape
- string or pipe-cleaner
What You Do:
- Print and cut out my free Unicorn Template
- Trace the Unicorn template on to an empty cereal box or other flat and clean cardboard scrap
- Cut out the cardboard unicorn
- Using glue stick glue the pom poms to the unicorn keeping them close together
- Place a small line of glue at a time while placing about 5 poms on with each line in order to get them on before the glue drys.
- Turn over and tape a string or pipe-cleaner to the back to make a hook to hang it on the wall
More Unicorn Crafts kids will love from
Floral Unicorn Nature Craft (here)
Unicorn Birthday Party Garland Craft (Here)
Model Magic Unicorn Photo Holders (Here)