This tissue paper pumpkin kids craft serves a double purpose! Your kids get to craft and you get an adorable Fall decor for your home! This project was so fun and adds a fun touch of Fall to our mantel!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Tissue Paper Pumpkin Kids Crafts
What You Need:
- Free Pumpkin Template (below)
Free Printable Jack-O-Lantern Template
- Old cereal box
- Orange & green tissue paper
- Yarn or string (Optional)
What You Do:
- Print and cut out pumpkin template
- Trace the boarder of the pumpkin template on to old cereal box cardboard & cut out (ignore face features)
- Cut up tissue paper into 1 or 2 inch squares (It’s easiest to fold and cut up many at one time)
- Spread out a small layer of Elmers Glue on to a small section of the pumpkin
- Scrunch up a piece of tissue and place it on the pumpkin
- As you place each piece of tissue be sure to slide it up tightly against the other pieces of tissue so that there are no gaps between tissue paper pieces.
- Use orange for the pumpkin and green for the stem
- If you choose to make a lot of these you can tape yarn to the back of them and string them up for fall decor or Halloween decorations.
For more pumpkin kids crafts see (here)
For more kids Halloween crafts & activities see (Here)