After the Holidays you are sure to have plenty of card board and tissue paper laying around just waiting for this llama craft or party decor!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
What You Need:
- Free Printable Llama Template (Here)
- Large piece of cardboard (About 18 inches long by 8.5 inches wide)
- Pencil to trace with
- Tissue Paper in your color of choice
- Elmer’s glue
- Scissors or paper cutter
What you Do:
- Print free Llama template (Here)
- Cut out and tape together the printable pages to build 1 llama
- Trace the Llama outline on to cardboard or paper poster-board
- Cut up small, approximately 1.5 in x 1.5 in square pieces of tissue paper
- Spread a small amount of Elmer’s glue on to a small section of the llama
- Crinkle up a piece of tissue paper and stick it in the glue (With each new piece be sure to slide it in up close to the other pieces of tissue paper to insure there are no large gaps.
- Repeat until you have covered the entire llama
*Optional: Add a small hook to hang it up by securing a curved piece of pipe-cleaner to the back of the llama using duct-tape. (Like in this craft)