This pom pom unicorn birthday party garland will add some fun pops of color to your unicorn birthday party theme! These would also look absolutely adorable added to your unicorn themed bedroom decor!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
What You Need:
- Miniature pom poms in your colors or color of choice (we used these)
- Glue gun
- Old cardboard cereal box
- Unicorn cookie cutter (here)
- Pencil for tracing
- Duct tape
- Yarn or string
What You Do:
- Trace the unicorn cookie cutter on to an empty cereal box or other flat and clean cardboard scrap (trace several to make a garland)
- Cut out the cardboard unicorns
- Using the glue stick, glue the pom poms to the unicorns keeping them close together (I glued the pom poms on to the clear side of the cereal box)
- Place a small line of glue at a time while placing about 5 poms on with each line in order to get them on before the glue drys. (Glue dries fast)
- Turn them over and tape a string or yarn to the backs of the unicorns leaving a good amount of yarn/string at the ends for hanging the unicorn birthday party garland up.
Be sure to check out all of our unicorn crafts, printables, ideas, and other freebies (here)!