This fun unicorn valentine is easy to put together, gluten free, sugar free, and doesn’t come with any candy!!! Did I mention we are giving it to you for free?!!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
Raise your hand if you’d rather your kid had a big bundle of pencil Valentine gifts rather than a whole lot of sugar Valentine’s Day gifts!
I am with you! I love candy and my husband and I will be giving our kids some sugary treats this Valentine’s Day……however keeping the sugar to a minimum around the Holidays is always important to us as well.
Unicorn Valentine Pencil Gift:
What You Need:
- Free Printable Unicorn Valentine Pencil Card (Get it HERE)
- White Card-stock paper like this
- Fun Pencils to slip into the cards like these
- X-Acto knife like this
- Scissors or paper cutter
What You Do:
- Print out the Unicorn Valentine Pencil Cards using the double sided option so that the “To & From” portion will print onto the backs of the cards.
- Cut out the desired/needed amount of cards
- Have your child fill out the “To & From” portion on the backs of the cards.
- Use the X-Acto knife to cut along the dotted lines on the cards
- Slip a pencil in to each card placing only the ends of the pencil on the front of each card and the center of the pencil at the back of the card.
That’s It!! I hope you love these! If you use them I would love to see a picture on Pinterest or for you to tag #momcollaborative on Instagram!
For more free unicorn printables, ideas, and gifts by Mom Collaborative