Sending you a whole llama love this Valentine’s Day with this free Llama Valentine for kids! With Llamas in the spot light once again this year I’m guessing these will be popular with your littles! I made these with the busy mom on a smart budget on my mind. They are free…check and they are super crazy easy to put together…check!!
Disclosure of my Affiliate Links:
From time to time you will find a link to a product or service within this blog. I may be compensated for any purchases you make without any added costs on your end. I only support products and services I feel to be of value to my readers. Thank you!
What You Need:
- Free Printable llama Valentine Pencil Card (Get it Here)
- White Card-stock paper like this
- Fun Pencils to slip into the cards like this
- X-Acto knife like this
- Scissors or paper cutter
What You Do:
- Print out the Llama Valentine Pencil Cards using the two-sided option so that the “To & From” portion will print onto the backs of the cards.
- Cut out the desired/needed amount of cards
- Have your child fill out the “To & From” portion on the backs of the cards.
- Use the X-Acto knife to cut along the dotted lines on the cards
- Slip a pencil in to each card placing only the ends of the pencil on the front of each card and the center of the pencil at the back of the card.
That’s It!! I hope you love these! If you use them I would love to see a picture on Pinterest or for you to tag #momcollaborative on Instagram!